[pmwiki-users] Foxnotify and Html e-mail format

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 10:38:22 CDT 2008

Friday, March 28, 2008, 1:11:13 PM, Graham Archer - EMEA Sun Center Operations wrote:

> I would like to have foxnotify send e-mail in a html format as
> well/rather than plain text.

> Is that something I can do via the foxnotify template - or would more
> work in depth (PHP) be needed?

frankly, I don't know if it is possible already.
You could try and change all kinds of variables
which are set at the beginning of the script, in order to define new
headers and insert html tags and coding type etc.

I never tried this though, as I have not much use for HTML email and
prefer it plain text.

  ~Hans