[pmwiki-users] [powertools] questions, ...

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Mar 30 15:26:02 CDT 2008

> > and do we need both LF and CRLF?
>
> I was running into LF and CRLF problems a few weeks ago and
> found a PHP
> constant PHP_EOL which I've found to be very helpful.

I take back what I said.  It appears that PmWiki never (?) puts CRLF into a
page (or more specifically never replaces the %x0a with CRLF upon reading a
page?) and so the PHP_EOL may be useful in pre-processing, but once you've
written to a page and read it again it causes more pain than it helps.

Sorry for the bad suggestion.

-Peter