[pmwiki-users] Turning off Headers

Imperial College Caving Club ic.caving at gmail.com
Sat May 3 20:01:13 CDT 2008

PM got me thinking along the right lines:
Actually changed to both:
$HTMLStartFmt="";
$HTMLEndFmt="";
(as on our site the wrapped header & footer sorts that)

And found part of the function in:
 PrintFmt (lines 880 --> of pmwiki.php) which actually seemed to be
sending the headers and deleted it.

Ugly, but it works :)
Still coughs up a few modified header problems when editing pages, but
only the site maintainers have to see that...

Jarv

--
Imperial College Caving Club
http://union.ic.ac.uk/rcc/caving