[pmwiki-users] Farms: per-wiki config

Peter Flynn pflynn at ucc.ie
Fri May 9 04:28:15 CDT 2008

I'm just setting up a farm, and it's looking good. Each wiki will be a
separate topic, with a separate owner/admin.

Is it possible for skins and other per-wiki configs to be managed (ie
changed) by each wiki's individual admin via a passworded web interface?

Right now the only way I can see to do it is to provide them all with a
system account and have them log in with ssh and use vi/emacs to edit
their local config file.

I suspect I'm missing something here, but I can't see what.

///Peter