[pmwiki-users] Number Column Addition

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 12 07:37:28 CDT 2008

Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:30:32 AM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Is there any "plug-in" for PM wiki that will auto add a column of
> numbers? I'm not looking any full blown spread sheet feature set.. one
> and one only SUM(column of numbers above) just to have a total at the
> bottom of a table column automatically update itself as entries are changed.

The SortableTables recipe http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SortableTables
has now the capability to display column sums.
In a cell of your bottom table row add %rownosort%, so this row will
always be the last row of the table. Then for a column you want the
sum automatically displayed use as the bottom cell value: 'SUM'
(without quote marks).

The sum is calculated with the javascript. Non-numeric values in a
column will be ignored for the sum.

  ~Hans