[pmwiki-users] Fox - novice question

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed May 14 14:19:01 CDT 2008

I've just started to try to understand how to use Fox. My goal
is to create a simple comment form. I installed fox according to
instructions and then used the example given at
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxCommentBox> and
everything seem to work just fine.

However I want to store the comments on a separate page so
according to instructions I changed the fox call to

(:fox cbox put=top target={*$FullName}-Comments:)

and tried ... but it doesn't seem to work. I can enter text and
submit it but when I look at the files in wiki.d folder I had
expected to find a "Main.HomePage-Comments" page but there are
no new pages at all (I'm playin with this on a clean empty
pmwiki install).

On the page 'Site.FoxConfig' I've added "Main.*: add"

I assume I'm missing something really basic her but what?
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se