[pmwiki-users] Mailman and Fox?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue May 27 09:50:55 CDT 2008

Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 3:04:23 PM, Martin Kerz wrote:

> is it possible to design a fox form to create a mailman subscription
> form like in this example?

> http://www.azertech.net/content/view/15/1/

> Or should I rather use another tool. I tried unsuccessfully pmform. Is
> there a recipe for the integration of mailman and pmwiki?

I do not know mailman, but I looked at the HTML code displayed on the
page your link points to. I don't know why you think you need a Fox
form, as the code shown says the form submission is processed by the
mailman script. So why should the Fox script process it?

You could use pmwiki input controls and build a form like this:

(:input form action="http:/example.com/mailman/subscribe/my-list method=POST":)
To join our mailing list,\\
enter your email address\\
and press Subscribe:

(:input text email style="width: 90px;" size="30" value="">\\
(:input submit name="email-button" value="Subscribe":)
(:input end:)

  ~Hans