[pmwiki-users] Editing Background Colour of In-Wiki Fields

Benjamin Massey me at benmassey.ca
Mon Nov 17 01:21:12 CST 2008

Thanks for the prompt reply, but I don't think I was being clear. I'm not
worried about the colour for the overall site or the main content area: I've
got those set the way I like and am quite happy with them. I'm referring to
the background colour of a couple of very specific boxes that can be called
on the site: Mediawiki would call them "templates" but I'm not sure what the
phrase is for FBWiki. Because I'm an idiot, I did look through the CSS file
and even did a find for the background colours to see if they were in there,
but they're not.

A screenshot will probably help me say what I mean.

http://www.corpexpanse.com/cradle/images/nocontrast1.png