[pmwiki-users] setting page attibute acording a publish/drafts ptv

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Sat Nov 29 05:23:59 CST 2008

Am Thursday 27 November 2008 19:13:33 schrieben Sie:
> You can look at the function wshChmod() in wikish.php - it allows you to
> change all types of attr's.

looks good, unfortunallity I havn't installed wikish jet. But I will check out
AuthUserSignup soon. However,  It turned out that I have to do some more
investigations cause I would like to set a default attribute for pages which
has set it's Livecycle-PTV to draft rather than store the attribute in each
page.

<ot>
ptw,  did you know, threres a  /bin/sh based wikiengine with the same name as
your extensions. Accesible via webserver or even the shell.
http://wikish.do.homeunix.org/
</ot>
grz nos