[pmwiki-users] Change maintainer of Cookbook/ConvertHTML

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:33:03 CDT 2008

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:

>> PPS. Is Eemeli a Finnish or Baltic name?
>
> As far as I know it is the Finnish version "Emil", which is of Latin
> origin. But Eemeli himself can tell us more :-)

Ah.., a pity then. I was hoping I'd stumbled over someone that might be
able to help me translate a few words[*].

/Christian

[*] The words are hand-written labels on wiring in an apartment that was
abandonded by the construction workers.. a very special story. Fortunately
it's not my apartment. :-)

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr