[pmwiki-users] Wiki.d Folder

dbmurray at musicscribe.com dbmurray at musicscribe.com
Fri Oct 10 01:04:08 CDT 2008

Is there any way to put new pages in separate web server folders?

My wiki is approaching 10,000 pages, but my FTP program will only display
4000 of the files. This is due to limits placed on external FTP programs by
my webhost (HostGator). It was 2000, but I begged them to increase it. They
wouldn't go past 4000 for fear it would limit access to the shared server.

This creates a problem when I try to back up my wiki.d folder, since I can
only see 40% of the files. And it's only going to get worse as the wiki
continues to grow.

Thanks,

David Bruce Murray
www.musicscribe.com / dbmurray at musicscribe.com