[pmwiki-users] Including anchors fronm a specific read protected page into an open page

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Oct 21 10:44:02 CDT 2008

>> I have a page where lots of images are stored, together with comments,
>> copyright notices and other relevant details.
>> Such page is read/write protected, as it my own repository.

> If the images are currently on Page1#image#imageend which is read protected
> could you not put those images on Page2#image#imageend which would be only
> edit protected (thus allowing includes from anywhere).  Then if you want to
> display them in Page1 just (:include Page2#image#imageend:) them in that
> page?

Well Peter, this would certainly be feasible, technically.
But, there are really many images on the page, and as I store a lots
of specific personal comments, copyright notices and technical details
along with every image, it makes sense to keep them all together.
It would easily become a mess, instead.

Luigi