[pmwiki-users] Question on overriding actions

Mark Paterson markpaters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:45:23 CDT 2008

Hi! I'm a PmWiki newbie, and I have a question on how actions are processed.
I am using Fox for form processing, and I would like to intercept the
submission of the form and do some processing of my own in addition to
having Fox do its normal processing. It appears that if I define my own
action in the form following the Fox action, PmWiki will process my action
instead of Fox's (i.e. PmWiki will take the last action specified and throw
away any earlier ones). Is this a kosher thing to do? Should I worry that in
a future version PmWiki will process all actions, or maybe process the first
action rather than the last? Is there a better way to handle this situation?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Paterson