[pmwiki-users] httpvariables / markupexprplus

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 19:09:56 CDT 2008

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:

> hi list
> I expirienced a problem using httpvariables and
> markupexprplus.

> When I try do do the following condition:
>
>     (:if equal "{$?count}" "":)no
> count, setting to {(set count 20)}
>     (:else:){(setq count {$?count} )}(:ifend:)
>
> setting $count to 20 do not work if the condition is true,

It really depends on the ordering between the
httpvariables rules and markupexprplus rules
to which I am not familiar.  For the above
statements to work, the httpvariables
"substitution" rule would have to execute
before the markupexpreplus "set" rule.  Use
the debug mode to check the order of your
rules to see if it will work for you.  As
far as I know these recipes were not
specifically designed to work together, it
would be dumb luck if they do, sorry.

-Martin