[pmwiki-users] Blocklist Continued

Allyen Wilson awilson at allyenwilson.com
Thu Sep 4 18:32:20 CDT 2008

Thanks for the help on my idiot move on adding my own ip address to
the blocklist page.

Now a new question.

I have been trying to enable the automatic blocklists since the
spamming started. I am not getting a refreshed blocklist from pmWiki,
Moinmaster, or Chongged.

Here is the blocklist code from my cofig file, see any problems?

$EnableBlocklist = 10;
  $BlocklistPages = array('SiteAdmin.Blocklist', 'siteadmin.blocklist-
moinmaster', 'siteadmin.blocklist-pmwiki', 'siteadmin.blocklist-
chongqed');
  $BlocklistDownload["$SiteAdminGroup.Blocklist-PmWiki"] =
array('format' => 'pmwiki');
  $BlocklistDownloadRefresh = 86400;