[pmwiki-users] hosting

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Sat Sep 6 15:46:18 CDT 2008

Swift, Chris wrote:

> 2.  http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html which is currently offering a
> deal with unlimited bandwith and unlimited disk storage.  Does anyone
> have any experience with them?

They're cheap.  They oversell their capacity... obviously everyone
doesn't have a Terabyte of storage :) or infinite bandwidth.

I like them ok... but like most of this type, they can house anything
that isn't outright illegal.  So, for example, man-boy sex isn't
allowed... but if you want to show 25 consenting adults...etc...
that's ok.  But you won't find anyone that's large and cheap that
doesn't have that kind of stuff (at least not that I'm aware of).