[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4

Lane Lester llester at info-fast.com
Fri Apr 3 14:01:48 CDT 2009

> The Bonny Skin (http://www.pmwiki.org/Cookbook/BonnySkin) has this
> ability built-in; one sets $BonnyLogoLink to the link one wishes to use.
>
> Kathryn Andersen

Thanks for mentioning the Bonny Skin, Kathryn. I just set up a wiki for my
5th through 12th grade students. I used the Lines skin, because I thought it
was the best-looking of the ones I saw at some website. I may have seen
Bonny, but its default blue on blue was not appealing. However, I checked
out some of the other options, and my students are going to love the ability
to flip the look around.

Lane