[pmwiki-users] Login problems with BlogIt

Johannes Langlotz johannes at webminster.org
Mon Apr 6 20:08:53 CDT 2009

I have problem with the AuthUser authorization system after I have
enabled BlogIt in config.php. I have created a guest account for test cases.

Username: Guest
Password: welcome

The site at [1] gets all password setting from its own attributes page.
The login works as expected.
The site at [2] inherits all password setting from its group attributes
page. If you login at [2] the login form will show up again. But you can
edit the page if you login once more or if you just press the edit link
at the top left of the page.

@DaveG: It would be nice if you could investigate here

[1] http://beta.webminster.org/Test/PagePW?action=edit
[2] http://beta.webminster.org/Test/GroupPW?action=edit