[pmwiki-users] Clear search and restart

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Fri Apr 10 14:21:05 CDT 2009

Hi,

Earlier this week, I asked about the search return the wrong results.

----------------- %< --------------
I am trying to convert a wiki from Dokuwiki to PmWiki. I'm having
problem with the search.

I have converted about 200 pages. Now I am doing a search on:

raw (lowercase)

PmWiki does find the pages that have the word "raw" in it. It also
finds the pages where portion of the string is raw such as "draw" and
"drawing" which I don't want.

It also found 1 page that does NOT contain either the word or the
string: "raw"

Is there a global way of cleaning up the search, and "re-index" every
page?

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com