[pmwiki-users] Trouble with breadcrum trails

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Apr 17 17:00:52 CDT 2009

On Friday 17 April 2009 22:36:05 Jan Brejcha wrote:
> I'm having a weird problem using the wikitrails breadcrumb. The
> hierarchy is defined on the homepage and the needed markup
> ^|[[HomePage]]|^ is placed on every page using GroupFooter.
>
> Recently I reordered the hierarchy. While some pages have reflected
> the change (and show "homepage > subpage > page"), other ones haven't
> (and keep "homepage > page"). One of the page affected is
> http://jan.brejcha.name/Main/Publikace (the correct structure would be
> as on http://jan.brejcha.name/Main/Analyza-pouzitelnosti-rozhrani)
>
> Does anyone has any ideas how to solve this?

The reason is that there is a link "* [[Publikace]]" in the same page
Main.HomePage, and so it is used in the breadcrumb.

To fix this, you can do one of these :
* put  ^|[[HomePage#footer|Jan Brejcha]]|^ in GroupFooter. You have defined
  [[#footer]] in the page where the trail starts.
* put [==] before the links [[Publikace]] that should be disabled from the
  trail, like this : "* [==] [[Publikace]]"

Thanks,
Petko