[pmwiki-users] Recent Pages show list of ONLY latest created pages

Susan M. Garrett susanmgarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 13:46:47 CDT 2009

The following works (I've changed the title for universality) if you want to show only the latest pages created.

When the page is created if you put the text "created" in the summary, you will get a list of the 10 most recent pages created on the wiki.

This can actually be repurposed for other items, like maintenance.  If you need to add a piece of code to a number of pages, you can place a comment in the summary that can be used as an affirmation (show me a list of all the pages changed) or as a negative (show me the list of pages I haven't changed yet).

Thank you for your help!!!
___________________

!!! fmt=#newpages

(:markup:)
>>comment<<
[[#newpages]]
(:template defaults order=-time:)
(:template first:)
||width=*
||!Page ||! Time||!Change ||
(:template each:)
||''[[{=$FullName} | {=$Titlespaced}]]'' || [[{=$FullName}?action=diff | {=$LastModified}]]||
[[#newstoriesend]]
>>font-size:smaller<<

(:pagelist fmt=#newpages count=10 $LastModifiedSummary=created :)