[pmwiki-users] authuser and unprotected group or page

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:50:49 CDT 2009

Actually, I misspoke... what I want to do is have the site generally
restricted to authenticated users but have one group (the Comments
group) open to anyone with just a generic password...

Essentially my thinking is to exclude the Comment group from authuser
somehow and just set a group password using the built-in password
system?