[pmwiki-users] Restrict external database authentication to a wiki group

Sampada Sonalkar sampadasonalkar at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 19:17:07 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have setup pmwiki to authenticate via local logins as well as an external MySQL database. I want to restrict the users with external DB authentication to a particular wiki group. Only users authenticated by the external DB should have read and edit access to this group. Users with local wiki logins should have access to all of the wiki except this group.

Is there a way to configure this setup? I am new to pmwiki and php. Will greatly appreciate help with this setup.

Thanks,
Sampada