[pmwiki-users] wikiform - search filter?

david david at roundell.com
Tue Aug 11 04:04:28 CDT 2009

hello

i have a query regarding searching and not correctly filtering as i
would like. i have locations called

building
and building one

if i search for building my results pull back building and building
one. how can i correct this to only find building?

likewise when i have a rack location of

h1/abc/1 the search also returns results for h1/abc/11

i am using (:input form ...) which is pointing to a page where all
entries are stored. the user is presented with input selects to help
them in their search.

i have successfully tried renaming h1/abc/1 to h1/abc/01 and the
search works fine. however in the case of building this does not work.

could a filter be applied in this case or should i reorganise my
search criteria?

also a sidenote really but when I present a (:wikilist ...) how can i
prevent the headers being linked? i would rather present the user with
a list of options to sort the fields using radio buttons than the
default way.

thanks!

david