[pmwiki-users] how to get pmwiki to use markups in a string

Patrick Ogay Evolution lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Aug 24 10:12:17 CDT 2009

Thanks for the first hint,

I tryed it a few things, but the sucess has not arrived yet:-)
I haven't found much examples of usage in the web,
so I tryed following things:

MarkupToHTML($pagename,$SkinCopyright));
$SkinCopyright=Keep(MarkupToHTML($pagename,$SkinCopyright));
$SkinCopyright=MarkupToHTML($pagename,$SkinCopyright,$SkinCopyright);

$SkinCopyright=Keep(MarkupToHTML($pagename,$SkinCopyright,
$SkinCopyright));

The last result was like this:
http://80.74.143.185/wprj/Boehm/index.php/Boehm/HomePage
(on the bottom strange signs, result of conversion)
also the calls above disturb pmwiki, and do not even touch the string in
the footer).

while without the call it looks "normal"
http://80.74.143.185/wprj/Boehm/index.php/Boehm/HomePage1

but as one sees, the footerline link, is what I like to convert in the
skin.php

regards
Patrick Ogay