[pmwiki-users] PTVs in farmconfig.php

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Sun Aug 30 03:02:21 CDT 2009

I used to do the following in config.php on a single installation with
an existing Site.Konfiguration, which holds a PTV called "Gruppenname":

global $AiGroupName;
$AiGroupName=PageVar('Site.Konfiguration','$:Gruppenname');
$WikiTitle = "Amnesty International - $AiGroupName";

I recently switched the installation to a wikifarm. Now, this breaks
the authentification of the site, as anyone can edit all pages, when I
use the above commands in a farm configuration. Can anyone help me to
fix this?

Thanks a lot

Martion