[pmwiki-users] Key PmWiki Features

Patrick Ogay Evolution lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Aug 31 07:37:53 CDT 2009

> For another point, I think the default PmWiki skin should be updated,
> as it's really starting to show its age.

I agree that the pmwiki skin isn't update in respect of usage of CSS and
tabless layout.
I certainly would be nice to have a table less alternative for
handicapped access.

But when working with textbrowsers (on the servers), I appreciate the
table pmwiki-skin renders two colums and header nicely.

*

What I would appreciate, is more documentation for developers on using
the pmwiki functions.
The functionlist with parameters is already there, and an open source
developer always thinks, the code is the best documentation:-)
I say this, because I still didn't find out, how to use the pmwiki
functions, to do a pmwiki-substitution on a string in a addon (I will
search other recipes how the do it).
I hope to have time afterwards may be to do some documentation.

One key feature by the way is that pmwiki is a development kit.
I really love it, thanks.

regards
Patrick Ogay