[pmwiki-users] PTVs in farmconfig.php

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Mon Aug 31 09:03:46 CDT 2009

Dear Patrick,

thanks a lot for your reply. Actually my code snippet is from
farmconfig.php.
Therefore, I'm a bit puzzled to see that it knocks out the
authentification in the field.

I want to be able to let every field put some information, like in
this example the name of a group using a form, which writes PTVs. The
information entered, is used in many different places then. It worked
fine in a single installation, but not in the farm yet. :-/

I'm curious if this might even be a security hole of pmwiki?!

Thanks a lot.

Maritn