[pmwiki-users] Restore little feature lost w 2.2.5?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:18:46 CDT 2009

I've been hanging with 2.1.26 until now, because I knew the relative
variables were going to require a whole lot of tweaking of fancy-pants
wiki-code I've stuck all over the place.  I'm now in the middle of updating
a test site, and that aspect of things is going as expected -- I'm getting
there.

I knew changes would also show up in unexpected places (I've been expecting
the unexpected), and so far have been able to work out what's going on with
those. Here's one that I can't figure out, though:

I had my sites set up so that action=edit would always display the page
preview below the EditQuickReference.  This was accomplished by having this
in local\config.php:
    ## Show preview below all edits
       if ($action == 'edit') $_POST['preview'] = 1;

Now edit mode no longer displays the preview until I hit the preview button
(as in the default PmWiki configuration).  What change can I make to restore
this lost functionality?

Thanks!