[pmwiki-users] pmwiki & redirects

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Thu Dec 10 13:06:37 CST 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 09:37 -0800, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I converted an old website to pmwiki. Now there are a lot of pages to
> be redirected.
>
> Is there a way of having a redirect page in pmwiki so that would say
> something like:
>
> (:redirect from-source-page to-destination-page 301:)
>
> What I've found, is to create a page for each converted page, then do
> a redirect. I'd like to just have one page.
>
> I'd rather not have to do it in .htaccess

Actually I like htaccess for things like this.

If there was some way of pattern matching you could
do something inside of your local config.php to
do this.

You say your converting TO PmWiki... so I'd like
to know more specifics about the URLs.  For example,
I have several setups where lowercase paths after
the server in the URL go to Apache umodified, whereas
uppercase means PmWiki.... all handled via htaccess.