[pmwiki-users] Uploads by page, group and site

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Dec 15 17:07:35 CST 2009

On Tuesday 15 December 2009 22:53:38 pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:43:00 +0100
> Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> >In the SideBar or on any other page, you can always link to pictures
> >attached to another page, by providing the fully qualified link like
> >this:
> >
> >  Attach:Group.Page/image.jpg  | attached to a page
> >  Attach:Group./image.jpg  | attached to a group
> I didn't know that. That's why I'm asking.

This should be explained here :

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads

If it is not clear enough, feel free to edit the page and to improve it -- it
may be useful to other users who read the documentation.

> So how do people usually deal with the icons, buttons and the like...
> that are on every page?

Stuff that appears on every page is a good candidate for a global setting via
Skin and/or CSS. Otherwise, you can upload your files to a single group or
page, and in sidebars/headers/footers use the documented markup :

  Attach:Site.Site/rss-icon.png

Petko