[pmwiki-users] Basic questions about WikiTrails

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:58:37 CST 2009

Maybe (limited to getting the TitlePage instead of PageName), in your
trail index page, use [[NamePage|+]] (or [[NamePage|My custom title]])
link instead of [[NamePage]] ?

To hide the train index page, this one do the trick, I guess :
<<|[[TrailIndexPage|]]|>>

I guess one can style the IndexPage link with some hidden param in css.

Gilles.