[pmwiki-users] Pagelist without category.category

Thomas Mensink thomas at mensink.nu
Tue Feb 3 04:41:49 CST 2009

Hi!

I have a simple stupid question, but I can't find the answer.

When creating categories, or groups, by default a page is created which is
named category.category.

Eg I have  a Logbook with for each month a page:
Logbook.February,Logbook.March etc. Then also Logbook.logbook is created.
>From the pagelist I would like to get a list which includes February, March
etc but not Logbook.

If I use: (:pagelist group=Logbook list=normal :)
I get:
* Logbook
** Logbook.February
** Logbook.Logbook

The last entry should be excluded, how do I do that?
I tried :
$SearchPatterns['test'][] = '!^Group\.Group$!';

But it doesn't work. (I don't really understand the pattern syntax)

Thanks for your help, Thomas