[pmwiki-users] (:title:) of (:include:) included pages overrides page title

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Feb 3 07:19:26 CST 2009

> >> "First title wins" is in another PITS entry,
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00266

> Don't know how to "vote" on the PITS page, but I also support the
> "First Title wins" idea.

Vote by clicking on the link above (i.e., go to that page), edit as you
would edit any wiki page, find the "Priority: 5443" line (the number may be
different).  And add your vote to that string of numbers.  5 means you vote
STRONGLY for this and on down.  Insert your number in descending order so
pagelists can sort properly (i.e., if you want to vote for a 4 then add it
with the 4 to make 54443 instead of at the start to make it 45443).

In other words (from http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/PITS):

If you do see it listed and want to register your "vote", simply edit the
corresponding issue page--they're all wiki pages, of course--and append your
vote (5=high, 1=low) to the priority field of any issue. (Thus an issue with
a priority of "541" has three votes--two high priority and one low.) Please
put *higher votes to the left of lower votes* to make the sorting by
priority work.

-Peter