[pmwiki-users] .htaccess help (possibly CPanel)

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Feb 3 20:57:38 CST 2009

I used CPanel's Index Manager, so people couldn't go directly to to the
Uploads directory and see the index. I didn't take notes. I didn't make
a backup in way too long. I should know better.

I know I changed some directories to not be visible, and may have set
pmwiki/pub to allow. I tried to undo it all.

(I'm now second guessing even the original changes. Pmwiki should have
grabbed it. I only noticed the problem recently. I wonder if the host
changed something.)

Then my skins broke. They're broken on two different computers.

I've narrowed it down to not getting the css file.

It gets the tmpl file. The name of the skin is an HTML comment near the
start of the tmpl file. The tmpl that embeds all the css works fine.

Any ideas? What should my next step in troubleshooting be? What
information would help?

The skin that works is at www.onebit.ca . The broken skin is at
www.sandy.onebit.ca .

Sandy