[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to override browser cache?

Launa Morris natwire76 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:15:36 CST 2009

I have to delete all temp files to view new versions of uploads.
I have this problem in both IE7 and FireFox(3.0.5).

My config file is set up as:

##  By default, PmWiki doesn't allow browsers to cache pages.  Setting
##  $EnableIMSCaching=1; will re-enable browser caches in a somewhat
##  smart manner.  Note that you may want to have caching disabled while
##  adjusting configuration files or layout templates.
# $EnableIMSCaching = 1;                   # allow browser caching

Is there a way to turn off browser caching of uploads?