[pmwiki-users] $FullName and $EnablePathInfo = 1;

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 18:38:31 CST 2009

Saturday, February 7, 2009, 7:36:06 PM, DaveG wrote:

> When setting $EnablePathInfo = 1; should {$FullName} be resolved as
> Group/Page? Currently it seems to resolve to Group.Page. Is there a way
> to ensure $FullName uses a / rather than a .?

EnablePathInfo affects just the url, so you get script/group/page in
the address bar. $FullName allways renders as Group.Name.
You can use {$Group}/{$Name} instead.

The dot as divider between the group and page part is used throughout
the core PmWiki and its module scripts. It is a fixture I think.

  ~Hans