[pmwiki-users] Automatically create new sites

Peter Lutz dreiaugen at gmx.de
Sun Feb 8 07:40:47 CST 2009

Hello,

how do I solve the following problem?

Create a link that automatically adds a new page to an existing group. The new page has a number as name and adding a page sets the next number in count. (example.n --> example.n+1)

Also some kind of conflict management will be needed, to make sure that everybody always saves his newly added page as example.n+1

I want to fill a database with this, where n resembles an array in the database (the structure is like table(id/titel/text/author)). I am using DataQuery and Dataplates (but I don't think that matters, or does it?)

It seems to have something to do with Templates, Pagelists and the pagecount-Variable, but I am no good in programming and/or understanding the descripions at pmwiki.org, so I could use some help or an example.

thanks a lot,
peter