[pmwiki-users] Markup() in a Markup() call, or conditionally loading a recipe

Scott Diegel scottdiegel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:56:37 CST 2009

Peter, thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, your method doesn't seem to
work quite correctly either.  The method you specified (and several
variations on it that I tried) works for suppressing the "sop" markup on
pages that don't have "(:sop:)" specified, but it removes all sectioning on
the pages on which "(:sop:)" is specified.

It still seems to me that the most straightforward and sensible way to do
this is to allow a "Markup()" call  within a "Markup()" call, but that
doesn't seem to work.

So I'm still banging my head over this one.

Scott