[pmwiki-users] Re-thinking Intro to markup pages

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Feb 9 15:40:00 CST 2009

On Tuesday, 10 February 2009 4:20 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>Indeed, I expect that future core markup changes will occur with
>an eye towards convergence with Creole, at least for the basics.
>This is also why Creole went from being a recipe to part of the core.
>So, using Creole's documentation structure as a model for our own
>seems like a good approach to me.

Given that this will have a significant impact on many existing
pages in the PmWiki group, do you have any advice or preference
on how to structure the approach? For example:

- edit the pages directly and re-factor them

- create a separate group (e.g. PmWikiCreole)

- use a page prefix or suffix (e.g. PmWiki.BasicEditing-Creole)

- add a special category to such pages (e.g. [[!creole]])

JR
--
John Rankin
Affinity Limited