[pmwiki-users] Translation downloads updated

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 11:57:51 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:

[...]

>> >[1] I can use some help. If people from the community have the time and
>> > are willing to help out, we could review all PmWiki/* pages and fix them
>> > with an edit summary like "Ok for a release". This will be much faster.
>> > (Other ideas are welcome too.)
>>
>> IMO a page text variable containing the documentation status as in the
>> PmWikiDe pages is a good thing because they enable the use of
>> pagelists.
>
>An inexperienced author could break a page without removing the text variable.
>The page will need fixing, but the pagelist will not show it.

(and I replied that the edit summary is less robust)

Did you already think about this?

Another advantage of a PTV is that we could mark pages as "not
necessary in the distribution". Then we didn't need to revisit these
pages too often.

I could imagine to mark pages "ready for distribtion" (with date of
the check), "needs work before distribution", "not needed in
distribution". Abbreviations would be useful for a listing.

Oliver