[pmwiki-users] wikiform ptv change

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Fri Feb 20 13:15:43 CST 2009

When I started using pmwiki/forms I searched about all the options. What
seemed easier to me at that time was Zap (no necessarily the easiest). I
have learned a lot from that time and I know pmform or  ZAP / FOX or any
other recipe could do the Job.

My issues  are :

1-) To have a more flexible layout or customization of summition form than
wikiform (I know about zap,fox, pmform..etc  I think I'll use Fox)

In a few days I let the List / John my results about this part using FOX

2-) Once there is a change in a form field, I need to be able to make or
insert that change in all pages previously created , to make them (the
pages) work with wikiforms, in  automated way.

Reading from Fox Recipe http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox I think I
may do this as well but I'll try it during the weekend

Thanks Anyway
Edwin