[pmwiki-users] Categorys, PmForms, and .pageindex

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jan 5 18:25:22 CST 2009

Okay, I managed to restore some older versions of my code, and compare
the older working version with the newer.

Here's the markup declarations I'm using:
$PageTextVarPatterns[
Markup('textvar::',

The $PageTextVarPatterns is not too fussy where it goes. However, the
Markup must not execute prior to the code that's handling the save
processing of the PmForm. If it does execute then the code producing
.pageindex will not process tags within the (::...::) markup.

Fyi, .pageindex appears to get generated sometime during the Save process.

  ~ ~ Dave