[pmwiki-users] set default password according to a ptv

noskule at gmx.net noskule at gmx.net
Sat Jan 10 03:36:18 CST 2009

DaveG wrote:

> One thing:
> > $page = FmtPageName($pagename, '$Group.$Name' );
> > $SelfPagetype = PageTextVar($page, "pagetype");
>
> Not sure what FmtPageName returns, but try removing that line and do
> this instead:
>   $SelfPagetype = PageTextVar($pagename, "pagetype");
>

> Are you sure $SelfPagetype is being set okay?

Yes it works, the problem seams to be that authuser only works if the
function PageTextVar is called after the defaultpassword definition.
PageTextVar uses the   RetrieveAuthPage this may cause the problem, so I
guess I need try to get the ptv without authentification check. Is there
may another way  to get the ptv value?