[pmwiki-users] Fox Filter Question (corrected)

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 05:13:46 CST 2009

Monday, January 12, 2009, 6:22:31 AM, James DeVain wrote:

> Is there a way
> to apply the filter to one specific feild just using
> the form markup, or do I need to specify that in the
> filter itself?

PS:
Instead of using  a Fox filter you could use a markup expression on
the specific field:

install MarkupExprPlus
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExprPlus
and use in your form something like

(:input hidden pname "{$$(reg_replace '/,/' ' ' '{$$pagename}')}" :)

which should replace all commas from field 'pagename' with spaces
for a new variable (field) named 'pname'.

  ~Hans