[pmwiki-users] Problem with Fox and redirect with multiple pages

James DeVain jamesdevain at mail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:43:01 CST 2009

There seems to be a problem when using foxcopy for multiple pages.
Here's the form I was using when I noticed the problem:

(:fox creategroup redirect=1 pagecheck=1:)
(:foxcopy Templates.APage=>{$$groupname}.APage:)
(:foxcopy Templates.BPage=>{$$groupname}.BPage:)
(:foxcopy Templates.CPage=>{$$groupname}.CPage:)
(:foxcopy Templates.DPage=>{$$groupname}.DPage:)
(:input submit post "Create a new group called:":)
(:input text groupname size=30:)
(:foxend creategroup:)

Instead of redirecting to the last page listed, it chooses the
redirect based on reverse-alphabetical order. No matter how I
arrange the order of pages, it always redirects to "DPage". If I
remove DPage from the list, then it always goes to CPage, etc.

This began happening when I upgraded from Fox Version 2008-07-11
to version 2008-11-26. When I downgrade back to 2008-07-11, the
problem goes away.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses