[pmwiki-users] Any hope for 2.2.0 stable release?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jan 16 03:27:20 CST 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009 09:08:56 Christian Bartolomaeus wrote:
> Actually I thought about packaging the German documentation pages for
> myself -- and sending them to Pm or putting them somewhere on
> pmwiki.org.

I'll make a longer and more precise statement in a day or two, about what
should be expected from me, but making it easy for translators to prepare the
documentation for a release is on my priority list.

It will most likely be done via an export action on pmwiki.org, of pages on a
WikiTrail, and the exported and zipped files will come in two versions: one
in the original encoding and one as UTF-8. It will be much simpler if page
names like PmWikiDe.PageName, could be kept in plain ASCII with no accented
and diacritical characters. (Just checked the PmWikiDe/ group, pagenames seem
all plain ASCII, great.)

Thanks,
Petko