[pmwiki-users] preformatted text fixed width

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Sat Jan 17 01:33:06 CST 2009

Hello,

It seems that preformatted text (at least for the skin I am using -
rounded) has a default minimum width, which is a bit too wide. If you
look at this page:

http://www.shadlen.org/~maria/pmwiki/Work/Gpxe

You will notice that as you make the window smaller, text gets cut
off, and this seems to be related to the boxes around the preformatted
text. Iow, once the window is smaller than the preformatted text
blocks, text on other lines gets cut off and you have to use the
scroll bar to see it. How can I make the default width for the
preformatted text block smaller?

thanks,
maria