[pmwiki-users] help with bad meta info when using pagelist templates to generate thumbnail galleries

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:51:31 CST 2009

I upgraded to pmwiki-2.2.0-beta68 and this solution worked.

Thanks again Petko.

I'm now having a problem getting the teaser images to link back to the
corresponding pages when using {$FullName} or {*$FullName} page
variables.

(:teaser: [[http://image"alt"->{*$FullName}]]%%<br>'''Bold
title'''<br>Subtitle:)

using Page List Template

[@
[[#thumblist2]]
(:if equal {<$Group}:)
 >>lframe width=600px<<
(:if:)\
{=$:teaser}<br>
(:if equal {>$Group}:) <br>
 >><<
[[#thumblist2]]
@]

I also encountered the same problem when attempting to automatically
place the description as the Alt of the image.

(:Description text goes here:)
(:teaser: [[http://image"{*$Description}"->{*$FullName}]]%%<br>'''Bold
title'''<br>Subtitle:)

Hand coding the links and alt text works. I 'd like to make this
process as clean and simple as possible.

Any help or suggestions anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Derek