[pmwiki-users] preformatted text fixed width

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 20 12:40:56 CST 2009

Unfortunately, that also made no difference. I changed the one very
long line to use [= =] instead of [@ @], and that makes everything
okay. Except that line isn't highlighted, but that seems preferable at
this point.

Thanks for trying, no idea why that didn't work. :-(

cheers,
maria

--
Maria Mckinley